Here I am with my (Finally) new creation.
I named it Chevron Polk-a-dots.
All you need is just :
- White nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- Black Nail Polish
- Dotting tools
- Top Coat!
Let’s get started!
First, apply the white nail polish, as a base colour. No need to worry if it’s get messy. 😉
After you applied the white colour, next step is the yellow one! Yes, you’ll need the white nail polish as a base first so the yellow color will pop and shine bright ~~~
Next step is, take your black nail polish and swipe it just like i did, i create a chevron nail on my middle finger.
After you’ve done with all your nail, don’t forget to use the dotting tools to make some dots to make it prettier. 😉
Here you gooo ~~~
2 Weeks ago i made this nail, at first i want to make a lace nail art but failed. 😦
So i decided to make this ombre & crack nail art. I called it “OmbreCrackyNailArt”
I use :
- Yellow Nail Polish from Face shop
- White Nail Polish from Eternally
- Pink Nail Polish from Trendy nail art
- Green Nail Polish from The Bakery
- Blue Nail Polish From Face Shop
- Black Crack Nail Polish from Face it
- Big Matte Top Coat from Sally Hansen
- Make Up Sponge
Here some steps :
First you have to decide which colors you want to mix.
I use Pink, Yellow, Green and Blue.
First apply the white nail polish as a base so the colors you want to use can pop properly.
After that apply the colors you want to use to make up sponge and tap it to your nail twice or more will be better. Don’t scared about the messy around your nail, we can remove it after we done the finish step. You can design it diagonally or vertical depends on what you like it to be.
After all of your nail has been tapped, apply the crack nail polish and finish it with top coat. For this nail i use big matte top coat from Sally Hansen. So the result won’t be shiny but matte.
Don’t have much time but still want to make your nail keep stunning??
I suggest you to make some french nail art with nail tip! Less than 20″ and Voila!! Your nail is done 😉
Today i’m gonna show you my latest nail art, i’m not in the mood to do some complicated draw nail art thingy, I just wanted to do some simple-classy-quick nail art. So i decided to make this chevron french manicure.
All you need is just :
- Few chevron nail tip,
- Cue Tip / Small Nail Brush
- White Nail Polish (or you can pick other colors if you want too)
- Nail polish remover
- Top Coat
- Nail dryer (If you have, just to help the nail dry faster. But if not, that’s ok, i don’t have it also) Hahaha ~~
Chevron Nail Tip, around IDR 8.000,- or less than $1
Chevron French Manicure
Sorry… I forgot to take a picture while the manicure on progress. But here some tips,
- You can use the nail tip for 2/3 fingers, define on the tip itself (Still sticky or not)
- When you done place the tip right on your finger, start to use the nail polish that you’ve picked.
- When it still wet, pull out the nail tip carefully from your finger. If it get messy you can use cue tip or some small brush just like what i have, dip it into the nail polish remover and start to clean it.
- After all of your nail is done, put the top coat to keep it shiny and stay longer on your nail.
Happy Eid Mubarak from Mickey & Minnie for you guys whom celebrate it.
Last week is a national holiday but not for my nail, my nail have no holiday :p
Here’s some sneak peak from my mickey & minnie nail art
1. Top Coat & Black Nail Polish from Face Shop
2. White Nail Polish From Eternally
3. Red Nail Polish from Revlon
4. Black Nail Art Pen
1. Small & Big size doting tools
2. Plastic Plate
I use Small doting tools for Mickey’s & Big doting tools for the polkadots.
Will do more improvement so i can do better on blogging. 😉
Hope you guys like it!
*I have to find out how to modify my blog, confusing, geez :s